Customer Service Representative I- Open Until Filled
The Quileute Tribe
La Push, WA
Skills And Qualifications:
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED or obtain within one year
• Must have and retain valid Washington State Driver’s License or obtain within three months.
• Must adhere to Personnel Policies and Drug and Alcohol Policies
• Ability to type
• Experience with relevant computer applications
• Experience with a cash register
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
• Employee must deal courteously with public, guests, and staff
• Must me prompt and dependable
• Must have neat and clean appearance
The statements contained herein reflect details as necessary to describe the principle functions of this job, level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or balance the workload. Individual must have good work ethics and daily attendance is a must.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for taking guest reservations by telephone, electronically, and face-to-face
• Promotes sales of new or additional services and merchandise
• Be able to answer multi-line telephone systems
• Responsible fir processing customer transactions and correctly recording to the cash register including handling all cash and credit card transactions.
• Keep office area neat and clean
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service
• greet each customer in a kind and courteous manner
• Promptly respond to customer questions and/or concerns
• Handle and resolve customer problems and/or complaints
• Help create customer satisfaction and increase sales through suggestive selling with a friendly attitude
• Direct requests and unsolved issues to the designated resource
• Must be a team worker, get along with others
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Willingness to participate in job related training and work under stressful conditions
• Perform other duties as requested by the Resort Manager.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and the Quileute Tribe application to the address listed below. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications can be obtained at www. quileutenation.org/job-openings/ Quileute Tribe Gina Gonzales-Leva, HR Director P.O. Box 279 La Push, Washington 98350