Human Resources & Operations Specialist - Open Until Filled
National Congress of American Indians
Skills And Qualifications:
Duties And Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the NCAI Deputy Director, the primary duties of the HR & Operations Specialist include:
• Work with management and other relevant stakeholders to roll out and train staff on policies, helping ensure understanding and acceptance.
• Lead and project manage the automation transformation of HR recordkeeping.
• Apply and continue to develop HR expertise to ensure current, reliable, fair, and compliant human resources administration and management practices.
• Oversee hiring and recruitment process including coordinating job posting, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, and employment verifications and, drafting the offer letter.
• Administer and manage benefit programs, compliance reporting, and serve as an information resource for benefit programs, employee, and organizational policies.
• Ensure organized, consistent, and timely HR practices including on-boarding/new hire orientation, off-boarding/exit-processing, performance feedback and evaluations, salary administration practices, and all aspects of HR.
• Serve as a trusted resource for staff members at all levels handling employee relations matters with professionalism and discretion, through resolution.
• Compile, compose, and/or edit reports, correspondence.
• Coordinate travel.
• Support operations needs.
• Other responsibilities and special projects as approved or assigned.
Salary And Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. NCAI offers excellent, competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, disability, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
TO APPLY Submit a cover letter, resume, brief (no more than 2 pages) writing sample and the names and contact information of three references, by email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. 0