Counselor (Substance Abuse/Adult & Child)
The Mescalero Apache Tribe
Skills And Qualifications:
Summary: Provides counseling services to adults, children and families with mental health and/or substance abuse problems or domestic violence in individual, family, or group sessions. A full job description is available upon request. Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
· One year of experience with treatment and prevention programs;
· CPSW, LISW, LMSW, LMHC, LSAA, or LPCC license;
· First Aid and CPR certified;
· Must have a valid NM Driver's license; and
· Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Myra LaPaz, Human Resources, Mescalero Apache Tribe at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 227, Mescalero, NM 88340. Please, direct inquiries to Ms. LaPaz via email or telephone at 575-464-4494.