Licensed Clinical Therapist
Mescalero Apache Tribe
Skills And Qualifications:
Summary: Under the supervision of the MSOC Director, providing therapy and counseling for clients. Will work to address social needs, specialty care or other treatments to help the clients make progress. A full job description is available upon request.
· Master's degree in psychology, counseling or related field;
· Must possess a license through the State of New Mexico as Clinical Psychologist, Ph.D.;
· LISW (License Independent Social Worker), LMFT (License Marriage Family Therapist) or a LPCC (License Professional Clinical Counselor);
· Must be experienced in working with tribal children and youth consistent with the focus on a Native American community population;
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience practicing in a family-driven, youth-guided, culturally and linguistically competent manner;
· Must be organized and possess effective and clear communication skills, writing and computer skills;
· Must possess and maintain a NM Driver's license; and
· Must pass a background and drug tests.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to Myra LaPaz, Human Resources, Mescalero Apache Tribe at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 227, Mescalero, NM 88340. Please direct inquires to Ms. LaPaz via email or telephone at 575-464-4494.
This position is open until filled. Tribal preferences will be applied.