Treatment & Rehab Center Executive Director
The Mescalero Apache Tribe
Mescalero, New Mexico
Skills And Qualifications:
The Program Director will oversee existing services provided by Four Directions and develop new services for individuals with alcohol and substance abuse issues. In addition, the Program Director will oversee Mescalero Systems of Care, the Violence Against Women Office, the Suicide Prevention Program, Foster Care Licensing Program, Indian Child Welfare Act Office, and Tribal Social Services. The Program Director is responsible for the Four Direction's strategic objectives by planning, organizing, and supervising all functions required to operate and maintain program activities and services. This includes managing all staff while promoting a positive work environment. A complete position description will be provided upon request.
· Bachelor Degree in Human Services, Social Services, Counseling, Psychology, or related field preferred.
· Master's Degree in related fields preferred.
· Five years' high-level management experience in substance abuse and or mental health treatment facility
· Skilled in areas of intervention, prevention, trauma informed care, healthy boundaries, skills and experience necessary.
· Must have experience overseeing federal and state grants and knowledge of grant compliance.
· Must have experience with direct and/or third-party billing of Medicaid/Medicare for services.
· Experience working with tribes, preferred.
· Must have an understanding, awareness, and sensitivity to Native Americans customs and traditions.
· LPCC License preferred. LISW, LMSW, LMHC may be accepted DOE.
· First Aid and CPR Certified or must be willing to obtain.
· Must have and maintain a valid NM Driver's License.
· Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
· Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
This position is open until filled.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Myra LaPaz, Human Resources, Mescalero Apache Tribe at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 227, Mescalero, NM 88340. Please, direct inquiries to Ms. LaPaz via email or telephone at 575-464-4494. This position is open until filled. Tribal preferences will be applied.