Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc.
Skills And Qualifications:
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to organize projects. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in establishing effective working relationships with federal, state, local and private partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to closely follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues and take proactive approaches to solutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Arizona often and nationally occasionally. Overnight stays are required.
Education Requirements and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in health-related field from an accredited college or university and 1 year experience working with schools, WIC, school lunch, summer feeding program, or other federal nutrition programs or a combination of education and experience that is equivalent. Experience working with Tribes a plus. Valid driver’s license and submit to a background check.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills: This list is not all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities and/or skills, knowledge, and abilities of this position.
- Works with schools and school districts to obtain required data and correction of data errors.
- Coordinates applicant data and benefit issuance for SEBT with MIS contractor.
- Troubleshoots system and program related issues identified by the helpline to determine appropriate resolution.
- Troubleshoots client and vendor issues and escalates for resolution as appropriate.
- Participates in on-site meetings with schools and school districts.
- Assists in providing technical assistance to schools and school districts, as needed.
- Assists in drafting and coordinates printing of education materials to participating families.
- Distributes SEBT benefits and educational materials to families.
· Assists Summer EBT Manager with grant application, evaluation and communication with schools and districts.
- Assists in communications with vendors related to SEBT and provides technical assistance as needed.
- Assists with SEBT website postings.
- Assists the ITCA Vendor Manager with WIC and SEBT related vendor management including vendor training, vendor site reviews, vendor monitoring, educational and test buys, documentation of investigations, filing, UPC collection and developing educational materials and other duties assigned.
Salary And Benefits:
Annual Salary: $38K -$40K (DOE) Benefits: Medical, Dental, Basic Life & 401(k)
Ruby Santa Cruz