Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Skills And Qualifications:
· Principles and practices of employee management and supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline.
· Principles and practices of developing teams, motivating employees and managing in a team environment.
· Office management practices and procedures in a court setting.
· Fiscal management, including budget development and administration.
· Legal records management.
· The use of specified computer applications involving the design and management of various databases, spreadsheet, and word processing files and the development of special report formats.
· Understanding of judicial system, legal practices and terminology.
· Must possess a valid CA Driver’s License.
· Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice, or a closely related field; AND five (5) years of managerial experience in court operations.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Job Description Summary
The Court Administrator is responsible for management and supervision of daily court operations, including assuming responsibility for the development, implementation and maintenance of the case management system, facilities management and security, strategic planning and fiscal activity, including budget development and administration and supervision of other financial matters of the Court.
Essential Duties and Information (other duties may be assigned)
· Coordinates and reviews scheduling of cases coming before the court for effective case flow for hearings.
· Manages, supervises and reviews Court Staff; ensures performance of duties in a timely manner for efficient operations including phone coverage, mail, PTOs, and etc.
· Answers and resolves questions or complaints pertaining to office administration, case flow management, correspondence from programs, agencies, private sector, and other people; assists Court staff and Judges for support, concerns, issues to communicate and/or resolve.
· Maintains, reviews, and ensures the final case dispositions with supporting forms are accurately written as per judgment on cases; conducts bi-weekly Court staff meetings to communicate concerns, issues, information or case staffing.
· Ensures the accuracy of all court records and documents; provides for secure storage and appropriate access.
· Responsible for development, administration, and maintenance of the Court's annual operating and capital budget.
· Coordinate with Judge and Court staff to set and review cases for hearings; attends meetings in reference to specific cases for clarification purposes, contract compliance and accountability; attends meetings in the implementation and/or revisions pertaining to Court policies and procedures, tribal, state or federal codes; or other issues presented by allied service agencies or programs.
· Develops and implements procedures, goals, objectives, policies and work standards assuring compliance with other court and county policies and procedures; makes revisions as necessary.
· Communicates & coordinates with other tribal programs as to Court cases on clients/defendants or other issues.
· Oversees or provides for the selection, training, professional development and discipline of staff; evaluates and/or reviews employee performance evaluation; handles grievances and other personnel actions.
· Performs Court Clerk and other duties and responsibilities as required.
· Represents the Tribe with dignity, integrity, and a spirit of cooperation in all relationships with staff and the public.
Salary And Benefits:
Benefits: Med/Den/Vission/Prescription/401k/Supplemental Life, etc.
Please apply @ www.hotwatercasino.com