Marketing & Communications Specialist
American Indian Graduate Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Skills And Qualifications:
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of web and related technologies, including relevant analytic tools.
- Proficient in current computer and internet applications.
- Skill in preparing, reviewing, and analyzing operational and financial reports.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing.Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize while maintaining high standards of accuracy and qualify under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
- Expertise with a generally recognized design/publishing software (In Design, Adobe Publisher).
- Experience using various social media platforms and web integration tools, familiarity with LinkedIn,Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress.
- Skills in analyzing problems, projecting consequences, identifying solutions, and implementing recommendations.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field required, plus five years progressive work experience in marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge database is a plus.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Within the guideline and priorities defined in the Comprehensive Marketing Plan (that aligns with AIGC’s Strategic Plan and Development Plan) engage with the team and the overall organization to achieve organizational goals, build long term relationships with constituents and strengthen brand authority.
- Lead in the development, marketing and operations of a public access web-based higher education resource for students.
- Using Google analytics and other research tools, optimize the relevance, success and steady improvement of diverse digital activities and related campaigns.
- Manages AIGC social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc).
- Conduct research and analyze AIGC program and financial data to contribute to the overall messaging and public information disseminated by AIGC.
- Prepare research external data regarding American Indians in Higher education and propose relevant data to be used to benchmark ourselves and for public information
- Responsible for design and production of external communications, including The America Indian Graduate magazine, AIGC’s annual report, and newsletters and promotional materials.
- Develop and deliver corporate messaging to including external communications systems, internal communications systems, public relations efforts, social media and other web-based programs.
- Manage AIGC’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of website design and maintenance.
- Serve at a liaison between AIGC and the media and collaborators, as needed.
- Participate in the development of strategies of AIGC to maximize impact – economic, social, personal, and cultural – and promote the effectiveness and strengths of AIGC programs.
- Prepare reports on the activities, plans and outcome (actual and projected) for assigned marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Director for Board of Directors and senior management team reporting.
- Develops and proposes personal professional development plan and budget, and networks for review by Marketing Director in order to stay abreast of latest trends and research in marketing and communications
- Assignment and duties are performed consistent with the measurable goals, strategies, tactics and resources defined in the CMP in order to facilitate evaluation and impact.
- Maintains strict student confidentiality and compliance with the Family Education Right to Privacy Act.
- Embodies AIGC Core Values and promotes the AIGC organization, staff and programs, in a positive and professional manner.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplished related results.
- Perform other duties as required.
Salary And Benefits:
Starting Salary $50,000-$55,000
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org