Chief Executive Officer
Skills And Qualifications:
Master’s degree preferred. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree must demonstrate at least 12 years of management, project management, development, and budgeting experience. Ability to perform a variety of administrative, technical, and professional tasks for the preparation and implementation of economic and community development plans, programs, and services for the Seneca Nation of Indians. Effective knowledge of investing, capital management, fund management, finance management. Ability to communicate effectively to groups and individuals: government, engineers, architects, contractors, developers, businesses, supervisors, employees, and the general public. Ability to establish working relationships with other organizations and economic development practitioners. Ability to prepare and analyze reports and data. Effective presentation skills. Effective computer skills. Self-directed, self-sufficient. Working knowledge of tribal specific issues.
Master’s degree preferred. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree must demonstrate at least 12 years of management, project management, development, and budgeting experience.
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. The CEO is responsible for the overall success and growth of SENECA VenCap and is responsible for establishing the strategy and business plans to achieve company objectives;
2. Responsible for ensuring plans align with strategies and resources are assigned effectively;
3. Builds out team of effective employees and leads by example;
4. Evaluates business proposals and recommends sound investments to the Board;
5. Develops 3-5 year plan, annual plan and quarterly plans complete with objectives and milestones;
6. Responsible for meeting P&L pro forma expectations by preparing a detailed revenue and expense budget for monthly review by SVC board of directors and recommending adjustments;
7. Establishes with the board of directors the investment criteria and monitors investment risk and return of investment;
8. Oversees due diligence process when making investment decisions;
9. Develops employees with specific training for Seneca Nation members;
10. Elevates the Seneca Nation economic profile in the local and adjacent communities through business ventures and employment opportunities;
11. Implements infrastructure to ensure compliance with all laws are followed;
12. Collaborates with other Seneca Nation entities to achieve synergies and leverage resources and create new economic opportunities;
13. Prepares reports and documents as required for board and Seneca Nation leadership.
Salary And Benefits: