Project Coordinator - Tribal Victim Services
Fox Valley Technical College
Appleton, Wisconsin; Remote available
Skills And Qualifications:
- Must adhere and maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality in working with NCJTC clientele and staff in accordance with NCJTC and FVTC’s mission and values.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with staff, constituent groups, and clients, including interaction with officials from the highest levels of tribal, local, state, and federal governments.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to create and foster a team environment for staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Superior customer service attitude in working with the public and others.
- Ability to work independently and with frequent time-sensitive demands. Ability to work extended hours and travel.
- Ability to work with diverse students, staff and community populations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, AND,
- Minimum two years related, five years preferred, relevant occupational experience working in or with a tribal community, OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Experience with curriculum development/design, grant management, project management is preferred.
- Proficiency in computer use, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Frequent travel is required.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate the delivery of training and technical assistance for assigned NCJTC projects. Serve as an instructor or lead instructor and subject matter expert as needed.
- Provide assistance and support for training and technical assistance to tribal grantees and other diverse populations and coordinate with tribal partners for delivery of training and technical assistance.
- Plan, develop and coordinate project deliverables in accordance with applicable contracts, grants, and FVTC policies and procedures. Assist in planning, budgeting, and allocating resources for assigned projects.
- Conduct pre-training site selection visits, and conduct follow-up and evaluation. This may require travel to off-campus events in- and out-of-state.
- Prepare monthly, semi-annual and annual project reports and other outputs. Prepare or assist in development of special program reports as needed. Ensure project statistical and/or performance data for federal and/or state reporting purposes is timely and accurate.
- Perform project or program tasks to assist in the administration of all programs, projects, grants and conferences as directed.
- Lead onsite coordination efforts for the delivery of training and technical assistance. Arrange and track independent contractors/instructors, participant and facility logistics.
- Develop and design curriculum including learning objectives and lesson plans in areas of subject matter expertise. Coordinate curriculum development, grant project materials and other applicable resources in conjunction with independent contractors as needed.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to develop and implement the training calendar, agendas and program materials for meetings and other project activities.
- Use project databases, tools, management systems, reports, and other processes and procedures to ensure efficient operation and foster teamwork to accomplish project goals.
- Serve as initial point of contact for training and technical assistance communications with the service population.
- Perform other related duties as necessary for effective project administration supporting the best interest of NCJTC.
Secondary Job Functions
- Serves as secondary point of contact for project communications with stakeholder groups.
- Develop new funding opportunities and support proposal writing and funding submissions.
- Assist with, or perform meeting facilitation for internal and external planning committees and project development teams.
- Assist with financial reporting as required by contracting services, grants, conferences or other services provided by the NCJTC.
Salary And Benefits:
403B and 457 Retirement Plans, Bereavement Leave, Campus Care Clinic, Dental Insurance, Emergency Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Fitness Center at Appleton Main Campus, Flexible Spending Account, Group Legal Benefits, Health Insurance or if applicable Cash Option Plan, Health Savings Account, Long Term Disability Insurance, On-Site Child Care Facility at Appleton Main Campus, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Pet Health Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Sick Leave, Spousal and Child Life Insurance, Supplemental Employee Life Insurance, Term Life & AD&D Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance, Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Wellness Program, Wisconsin Retirement System Pension Benefit (plan eligibility requirements apply)