Mentoring Program Manager
American Indian Graduate Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Skills And Qualifications:
Under direct supervision of the Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, the Program Manager is responsible for the delivery of the graduate school success coaching program including implementation, curriculum development, success coach training, software management and upkeep, measuring outcomes and program reporting.
Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, demonstrated experience working with Native populations and communities required.
Valid Driver’s License required. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
Duties And Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
• Develop and execute culturally relevant graduate school success coaching program for undergraduate students seeking graduate degrees.
• Acquire, maintain and upkeep coaching platform including engaging participants in related topics via facilitated discussions within the platform.
• Develop and oversee culturally relevant graduate school success coaching curriculum informed by best practice for alumni coaches to utilize to engage their students. Develop coach/student handbook.
• Oversee coach/student matching process to ensure proper needs of participants are being met.
• Supervise on-going coach/student relationship, including ensuring reporting and proper program support is in place for successful/meaningful coaching experiences.
• Developing comprehensive training program for alumni coaches to work with undergraduate students.
Salary And Benefits:
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to