Tribal Tech LLC
Skills And Qualifications:
The Program Analyst will work as part of the project team and provide support to the US Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Indian Energy (IE). He/she will support analysis, enhancement, maintenance, and administrative tasks associated with information, outreach, and public involvement activities of the Federal client. The person will provide strategic analysis, and logistical support, including the preparation of white papers, presentations, speeches, briefings, and correspondence that summarize technical and programmatic material for a variety of audiences including DOE leadership. Regular travel throughout the US may be necessary to support the projects, goals and objectives of the Federal client.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
· Minimum 2-5 years of experience/related work and/or in communications writing/editing, or customer/client services. Work experience in a Federal agency is a plus.
· Experience working with the American Indian/Alaska Native community highly preferred.
· Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Duties And Responsibilities:
· Serve as speechwriter and presentation developer for IE, Office of Regulatory and Policy Affairs. Carry out lifecycle speechwriting: research, scriptwriting, and PowerPoint presentation design.
· Coordinate and assist in marketing efforts through flyer, e-blast, banner, and poster design. Coordinate e-blasting using stakeholder databases.
· Develop and manage list-serv and marketing data tracking databases.
· Conduct relevant policy research to develop original concept papers (whitepapers) and/or policy analysis reports.
· Provide research to prepare federal staff for meetings, events, and other public speaking engagements for the client.
· Develop client reporting documents.
· Provide liaison support in the management of existing stakeholder partnerships. Represent clients at stakeholder meetings.
· Plan and support the execution of conferences, sessions, panels or other client events.
· Support tribal programs activities by preparing briefings, writing program review summaries, and maintaining records; and
· Assist with special projects, as needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Proven ability to form positive and effective relationships for results.
· Effective communication skills across multiple teams.
· Excellent analytical skills and high-quality written work including attention to detail, grasp of large conceptional frameworks with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and multi-task.
· Ability to coordinate numerous activities within tight deadlines and a proven record for workflow management and ensuring tasks are accurately completed.
· Ability to summarize and convey information to a variety of audiences.
Salary And Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Careers@tribaltechllc.com
Angelique Little Light