Tribal Tech LLC
Skills And Qualifications:
Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes, and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC. is in search of an experienced, detail-oriented Program Specialist to support and manage federal grant portfolios of social development, economic development, native language and environmental projects.
Location: Washington, DC
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and multi-task.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate numerous activities within tight deadlines and a proven record of workflow management and ensuring tasks are accurately completed.
- Ability to provide assistance and recommendations in the design of new programs and the enhancement and maintenance of existing programs.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment/decision-making skills and to take initiative.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Detail orientated with strong ability to anticipate needs and problems and act accordingly.
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, Advanced MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and SharePoint (use only) is highly desired. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Project and other software also helpful.
- Must be able to favorably complete a background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of Grant's Management work experience in an office environment and/or administrative capacity, working with senior leadership. Federal government Grant's Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with distressed and diverse groups/communities, or on issues that affect these communities required; working with the American Indian/Alaska Native communities highly preferred.
- Experience researching, developing and presenting analyses, recommendations, and options papers for senior level decision makers
- Experience working with the American Indian/Alaska Native community highly preferred
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage a grant portfolio of social development, economic development, native language and environmental projects.
- Complete assigned projects given by the Team Lead, Project Manager or Contract Leadership.
- Develop methods to maximize quality and availability of social and economic development services.
- Analyze and evaluate applications for federal financial assistance.
- Assist with the review and analysis of community-based projects and associated costs.
- Compile results and provide trends and best practices.
- Communicate with grantees on a regular basis on project management concerns and required reporting activities.
- Work closely with senior management level staff, to include providing written analysis and reports on various activities.
- Support the development of Funding Opportunity Announcements, Federal Register Notices, and other documents for grant announcements and awards.
- Provide guidance on community development projects via the development of resource aids, issue papers, and other written materials.
- Provide support for management and analysis of training and technical assistance activities.
- Participate in off-site Technical Assistance quarterly meetings.
- Conduct on-site project visits to assess project activities and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Requires travel up to 10%.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary And Benefits:
Salary dependent on experience
Please submit resume to:
Angelique Little Light