Evaluation and research Coordinator
Notah Begay III Foundation
Santa Ana Pueblo, NM
Skills And Qualifications:
The Evaluation and Research Coordinator works closely with the Director of Evaluation and Research within the Evaluation and Research Department to manage timely, rigorous, and utilization-focused evaluation and research projects that advance cultures of Native American community health. We are seeking a colleague who will contribute to our collective team efforts by contributing to ongoing evaluation and research projects, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and communicating evaluation and research findings for various audiences in a variety of formats. The Coordinator will provide administrative support for planning and implementation of evaluation and research conversations/meetings and assist in stakeholder communication, event planning and implementation. The Coordinator will track and oversee the program team meetings and calendars, conduct and share research, and initiate consultant contracts and invoices. The Coordinator will provide guidance and input in the development of youth engagement meetings, programming and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work both as a team player and independently on projects and is able to distill facts and research into meaningful, big picture ideas using both narrative and visual tools.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Comfortable working independently and with a team
· Commitment to the mission of the NB3 Foundation
Duties And Responsibilities:
· Collect data and provide analysis on NB3 Foundation programs and community partner programs.
· Design studies, including methodological and theoretical design of research projects, literature reviews, data collection plans, analysis plans, and reporting/communication plans.
· Prepare reports for internal and external use in user-friendly, accessible formats including creating presentations, written-reports, and data visualizations of evaluation and research results.
· Provide data and outcome information for proposal writing.
· Manage and maintain databases using internal systems.
· Monitor evaluation and research trends and technologies to ensure best practices for NB3 Foundation.
· Assist in creating tools, including online tool kits, for Native American communities and partners to easily use and understand, including community health assessments, youth sport Knowledge Kits (surveys) and nutrition scorecards.
· Interface with consultants, community partners and staff to ensure successful program evaluation and research and implementation of recommendations.
· Collaborate with department and organization staff in event planning and facilitation.
· Schedule virtual and in-person meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary And Benefits:
Salary base don experience, Health benefits, Life Insurance, PTO, and more.
See full job posting at www.nb3foundation.org
E-mail resume and a cover letter addressing how you meet the qualifications listed in this posting. Native American candidates should identify themselves in the cover letter. E-mail to Hr@nb3f.org.
Applications accepted through August 14, 2020. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.