National Council of Urban Indian Health
Skills And Qualifications:
NCUIH is looking for a full-time graphic designer to conceptualize visuals based on requirements for several NCUIH departments.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Design web pages, one-pagers, infographics, logos, annual reports, and other communication materials.
• Create these materials including computer software programs with Adobe Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Meet with staff to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Produce drafts for review by staff and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect organization specifications.
• Create social media designs.
Skills and Qualification
• Adobe Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Knowledge of social media graphic design best practices and dimensions needed.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• BA preferred.
National Council of Urban Indian Health p: (202) 932-6618 202-544-0344 a: 924 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003