Full Stack Web Developer
National Council of Urban Indian Health
Skills And Qualifications:
NCUIH is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to update our website and then oversee a transition to a new website. This also include maintaining the current website and updating as needed.
Skills and Qualification:
· Proven working experience in web programming
· Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
BS in computer science or a related field
Duties And Responsibilities:
· Oversee the NCUIH website transition to a new platform.
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
· Add documents to website and provide links as needed.
· Add job listings to website
· Add blog posts to the website from policy and TARC
· Add press releases to news blog and press release archive
· Add policy alerts to website
· Update legislative tracker and COVID leg tracker
· Update regulation tracker
· Create web pages for series, on-going events and new projects
· Provide tech support to staff
· Create web pages for individual events with registration information, calendar link, session description, session objectives, audience, and speaker bios
· Lead the search for a new website design, present options and create a timeline for the transition.
· Oversee the transfer of the Knowledge Resource Center.
· Manage web vendor relationship. Add resources to website. Add trainings and webinars to the archive.
· Update website slideshow with new flyers for upcoming events
· Update and manage NCUIH events calendar (Gmail and Outlook)
· Update members list, staff, and board information
· Online Events
· Manage all online events. Meet with event leads to review needs.
· Manage online events calendar.
National Council of Urban Indian Health p: (202) 932-6618 202-544-0344 a: 924 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003