Date: Sep 9, 2013 - Sep 10, 2013
Where: Seattle, WA
About the Event:
NAFOA's 2014 Fall Finance & Tribal Economies Conference will be a celebration of the organization's 32nd Anniversary, and will offer an in-depth look at the future of economic development in Indian Country.
This year's conference will provide more opportunities for attendees to engage in a diverse cross-section of topics relevant and current to tribes, including a four tracks in the following themes; Managing Your Tribe's Investments, Policy, Governance & Self-Determination, Accounting, Auditing & Reporting, and Access to Capital and Diversified Growth for Tribes.
Click here to register today.
• Economic and finance policy update
• Tribal tax policy update
• Accessing traditional and new sources of capital
• Investment options and opportunities
• Economic development and diversification
• Accounting, GASB, GASAC, auditing, and IRS updates
• Distressed credits and debt management
• Budgeting and strategic planning
• Earn up to 14 CPE credits
For more information visit www.nafoa.org