Date: Jan 24, 2019 - Jan 25, 2019
Where: Casino Del Sol Resort & Conference Center in Tucson, AZ
About the Event:
The Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona, the National Congress of the American Indians and the Tohono O’odham Nation invite you to attend a Tribal Border Summit January 24-25, 2019 at the Pascua Yaqui Casino Del Sol Resort Conference Center in Tucson, Arizona.
The Summit is intended to provide an opportunity for leaders of Indigenous Nations and tribes located on or near the international boundaries of Canada, Mexico, and Russia to discuss border crossing related issues and efforts to facilitate the mobility of indigenous people, all while securing tribal lands and the United States. The Summit will develop a Border Tribes proposal to facilitate indigenous border crossing into traditional territories.
Participants and speakers will include representatives from the Department of Homeland Security, Enhanced Tribal Card Experts, Congressional Representatives and Tribal Leaders from Border Tribes.
The 2019 Tribal Border Summit will take place on January 24th - 25th, 2019 at the Casino Del Sol Resort & Conference Center in Tucson, AZ.
· The conference is free to all attendees.
· January 24th will only be open to tribal leaders and representatives.
· January 25th will be open to everyone to attend.
· You can register as a vendor for the summit here. https://www.tribalborderalliance.org/vendor-registration-form/
· You can secure hotel accommodations here. https://book.b4checkin.com/chameleon/delsol/rlp/Alliance
· You can visit the Tribal Border Alliance website here. https://www.tribalborderalliance.org/
Please contact Marisela C. Nuñez at Marisela.C.Nunez@PascuaYaqui-nsn.gov
(520) 879-6231 or Shanti Gomez at