Published on Aug 23, 2019
The National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) is proud to announce continued updates to the organization’s leadership team with the appointment of Lycia Maddocks as Vice President of External Affairs. Lycia joined the NCAI team after serving as a Vice President to a global banking institution. She has been serving as NCAI’s Communications Director since February 2019. Today’s announcement reflects recent changes to the organization’s leadership team and overall organizational structure to promote efficiency and effectiveness in how NCAI conducts business.
With Lycia’s appointment, the NCAI senior leadership team includes:
• Jamie Gomez, Chief of Staff
• Derrick Beetso, General Counsel
• Jacob Schellinger, Vice President of Government Relations
• Ian Record, Vice President of Tribal Governance and Special Projects
• Yvette Roubideaux, Vice President of Research
• Lycia Maddocks, Vice President of External Affairs
• Virginia Davis, Senior Advisor and Director of Justice and International Policy
Other announcements today included Yawna Allen as the Director of Communications and Fatima Abbas as Director of Policy and Legislative Counsel.
In addition, NCAI has posted openings for a Vice President of Operations and a Vice President of Development.
“I can’t emphasize enough how honored I am to work with the talented staff at NCAI. Each individual is accomplished and skilled in their respective fields, and they are also fiercely dedicated to the work we do for Indian Country,” said Kevin Allis, CEO of NCAI.Subscribe to our News RSS