Welcome to the website of the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI). Please take a minute to read the rules that follow and understand that, when you visit our site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
What This Site Contains
The NCAI site presents comprehensive information about how the NCAI carries out its mission of serving the broad interests of American Indian and Alaska Native tribal communities and governments.
Use of Materials on this Website
The materials published on the site, including text, images, and illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You, a visitor to this site, acquire no rights or licenses to the content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all relevant copyright notices or restrictions relating to the content.
The National Congress of American Indians name, the related acronym “NCAI,” the NCAI logo, and any historic, subsidiary, or related logos are protected trademarks and service marks of NCAI. No use of these names or logo may be made without the express written consent of NCAI. They are provided for personal, noncommercial use without right of reproduction.
Use of NCAI Logo
The NCAI logo is used to identify our organization, products, and activities. You cannot use the NCAI logo or any historic, subsidiary, or related logos without written permission, and only NCAI can grant authorization for use of these logos. For written permission please contact email@example.com
At the time permission is granted, NCAI will provide you with our requirements as to color, typeface, size, etc. for reproduction of the logo.
Improper use of NCAI logo:
- You cannot use the NCAI logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s products or services.
- You cannot use the NCAI logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of the NCAI logo.
- You cannot use the NCAI logo without giving NCAI proper ownership.
- You cannot use the NCAI logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
National Congress of American Indians has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by National Congress of American Indians of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
NCAI does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of racism, discrimination, bigotry or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- NCAI is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization. No statement should be made that implies or suggests that NCAI is a partner of your organization without the written approval of NCAI.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of NCAI.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way suggests that NCAI endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.
- Please inform NCAI that you are adding our link to your site by contacting the Webmaster at support@NCAI.org with your web address.
Limitation of Liability
The information on this site, including text, images, and links, and the information on any websites, whether affiliated or unaffiliated with NCAI, which you may visit through the site, is provided "as is" by NCAI as a convenience to all users, without representation or warranty of any kind to you or any third party, including but not limited to, any express or implied warranties (i) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; (ii) of informational content or accuracy; (iii) of non-infringement; (iv) of quiet enjoyment; (v) of title; (vi) that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; (vii) that any defects or errors in the site will be corrected; (viii) that the site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components or (ix) that the site is compatible with any particular hardware or software platform. Efforts by NCAI to modify the site shall not be deemed a waiver of these limitations.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the National Congress of American Indians’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. National Congress of American Indians does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. National Congress of American Indians may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. National Congress of American Indians does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Please note that any personal information collected in connection with our site is governed by our Privacy Statement which you can view online at www.ncai.org/privacy