Gila Cliff Dwellings Field Crew Member
Conservation Corps New Mexico
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, Silver City, NM
Skills And Qualifications:
Be between the ages of 18 and 25
Must identify as Native American or be part of a Native American Tribe
Have US Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residency status.
Have a high school diploma or GED
Pass background checks: all offers of positions are conditional upon completion of an acceptable check of the National Sex Offender Public Registry and Federal criminal background check
Must be eligible to receive an AmeriCorps Education Award
High school Diploma or GED
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work alongside National Park Service staff to complete different conservation projects at the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument.
- Serve as an Americorps member on a team amongst other Indigenous young adults to complete projects such as trail work, habitat restoration, and facilitites maintenance.
Salary And Benefits:
- 900 hour Americorps term.
- Education award for successful completion of program.
- $330/week paid bi-weekly.
- Employee assistance program.
Conservation Corps New Mexico seeks to engage young adults in service projects in the outdoors. There is housing provided for this Americorps term of service. Housing will be at the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument. Please submit an application here: