Miami Environmental & Energy Solutions, LLC
Skills And Qualifications:
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Tribes and Tribal organizations preferred.
- Proficiency required for Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy and scrupulous attention to detail is required.
- Must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to engage with senior-level federal management and technical personnel in a professional, tactful manner.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Responsible for the delivery of specific expertise with technically focused knowledge.
Oversees strategy and implementation of project and program plans.
Develops and implements policies and performance measurement goals.
Coordinates and disseminates program goals and identifies partners and stakeholders.
Identifies, compiles, and analyzes key data to guide decisions.
Operates in a fast-past environment, performing a variety of complex and routine technical and administrative duties with minimal supervision.
Responsible for ensuring assigned project deliverables are met on time.
Develops and maintains positive relationships with federal staff.
Assists with the planning and coordination of the operational activities for training and technical assistance contracts.
Develops reports on accomplishments and lessons learned.
Coordinates training workshops in-person and via webinar.
Support materials development for trainings and technical assistance sessions.
Salary And Benefits:
- Eligibility for Medical and Dental coverage, a 401(k) plan, Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance starting immediately.
The analyst will provide support on a contract with the HHS Office of Community Services if contract is awarded with a focus on training, technical assistance, report analysis and writing for the Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program.
Apply on Indeed at: Analyst - Remote - Indeed.com
Kendra King Bowes