NCAI’s partnerships and initiatives blend together the knowledge of our members and our organization with the power of direct and on-the-ground efforts in tribal communities, coalition efforts, and national education and information campaigns.
As a unifying entity, NCAI has the ability to bring government, private, and public sector partners together to take on some of Indian Country’s greatest challenges.
- Tribal Interior Budget Council
- EPA Environmental Information Exchange Network
- Native Financial Education
- Our Natural Resources (ONR)
- Partnership for Tribal Governance
- Project on the Judiciary
- Research for Improved Health: NARCH, a National Study of Community-Academic Partnerships
- Supreme Court Project
- Tribal Health Care Implementation
- Tribal-State Collaboration Project
- American Red Cross
NCAI Intertribal Tax Initiative