About the Organization
Founded in 1944, the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) is the oldest, largest, and most representative American Indian and Alaska Native organization serving the broad interests of tribal governments and communities. Learn more about the organization.
- NCAI President Brian Cladoosby Bio
- NCAI Executive Committee List
- NCAI Executive Director, Jacqueline Pata Bio
- List of Past Leadership
Featured Resources for Press and Media
General Information about Tribes and Indian Country
- Visit our About Tribes Section to learn more about tribal governance and for demographic information on Indian Country.
NCAI's Position on Issues
- NCAI's position on issues is determined by the organization's membership, through resolutions. For more information on a specific area review the policy issues NCAI covers or search our resolutions.
Photos for Use
NCAI makes its photos available under a limited, creative commons license to press, media, and educational institutions. View our collection.